Tuesday 19 May 2009

An award from......

My lovely friend,
Lorraine (Coldwaters2) .
This award is really appreciated and I am honoured and proud to display it on my blog.
Thank you my friend for your support and for thinking of me.




The 'Inspirational Award'.
You can nominate as many as you like to receive it, put the award on your blog, leave a comment and last but not least and this is the twist is to tell of a fact about yourself that no-one else knows and put it on your blog.


Here goes.
Many years ago (in another life), I worked at Unilever Research, Sharnbrook, and along with other colleagues, 'starred' in a promotional/educational film.
We were all invited to a viewing and all sat eagerly in the lecture theatre at work but due to a problem the film didn't turn up.
I never did see myself in my 'starring' role.

I would like to pass this on to you lovely girls who follow my blog. I am so thrilled that you clicked that little button and find the time to visit and for your support.

Your own blogs are a treat to visit and as the award says 'Inspirational'.

At the risk of sounding like an Oscar winner - Thank you, each and every one of you :-)

x

No comments: