Tuesday 28 July 2009

Another quick card

A5

Edit I have changed the card because it looked too flat. I changed the flowers and made two layers to give a bit more dimension. I also added another layer to the paper bow.
I think it looks much better now :-)


Another quick card tonight.

The Daring Cardmakers challenge this week is 'On the Edge' and this has scallops on the edge :-)

I have used the sketch from this weeks 2 sketches 4 you challenge.







Thank you for having a look and for any comment you care to leave :-)

x

12 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I really like your take on the sketch, the soft colors are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card indeed!

Banu said...

Pretty card.

Beryl K said...

Another beautiful card Irene, again I love the soft colours
Beryl x

anja curvers said...

Beautiful card and thank's for playing with 2sketches4you.

cnelson said...

beautiful!

Laura Davis said...

This card is simply adorable :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Lythan said...

Such a soft and pretty card - thanks for doing a Daring Cardmakers challenge!

chilli pip said...

Really lovely card

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Irene
Ann x

SueH said...

That’s so pretty…I do lave pastel colours!
The borders look great.

Sue
x

Leanne said...

I love this card, its so beautiful and I love the colours.

Thank you for joining in with my Gorjuss Girls candy - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx