Monday 27 July 2009

Quick card

135mm square

I've been feeling a bit out of sorts lately but have managed to do a quick card tonight and am pleased that it fits three challenges.
All the cards I made last week missed the deadlines, so I'm happy to get this one done in time.

I have used my new MS border punch that arrived last week from The Hobby House. I have longed for an MS punch for ages and now that I've got my first I want more!

1 I've used the MMSC11 sketch

2 Polkadots from the Creative Card Crew challenge

3 Colour Create challenge 23 is Blue and White



Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you have time to leave :-)

x

9 comments:

Paula said...

What a beautiful card so pretty. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Tasha said...

This is so pretty lovely colours Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Carolyn said...

This card is just beautiful. The colors are gorgeous. So elegant. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. Keep watching for mor fun and excitement to come in the next weeks. You won't want to miss it.

Carolyn, MMSC DT

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This a very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with us this week. Hope to see more of your craft next week! :)
~Michelle MMSC DT

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Irene, so soft and gentle looking. I hope you feel better soon
Beryl x

Janiel/ janny said...

What a beauty!!! SO elegant looking....
Thanks for joining us at Colour Create Challenge.
janny

Priscilla said...

Wow..this is just beautiful. thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
be sure to check out our “Refer your Friends for Freebies” going on right now :)

Priscilla

Di said...

Lovely card! so pretty! thanks for joining C.C this week

Di xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A really pretty image on a beautiful card. I love those flowers. Thanks for joining both the Colour Create and the Creative Card Crew Challenges.
Sharon xx