Tuesday 18 August 2009

One More 65th Card

8inch square

This is for the same lady as yesterday's card. It was commissioned by her daughter back in January along with a 90th card for her mother in law. I made this one way back in February/March and she collected it today for mum's birthday on Friday.



The Cute Daisy May challenge is to have a word or sentiment as the focal point

I used some pretty lace and threaded it with some velvet ribbon. The flowers are Flora Doodles. I am getting low on these and don't know where to get some more from. I originally bought them from Joanna Sheen but it seems they have been discontinued on the website.
The little bows were made out of some netting that was over some fruit! I wish I could remember what it was cos I'd get some more just for the wrapping.



I can't believe that I forgot to take a pic of the wrap, although it really doesn't matter, it was similar to the one I made for yesterday's card.

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you again soon :-)

x

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Irene hope you are well your card is quite stunning I love the colours you have used and those flora doodles are gorgeous you have done such a lovely job here.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Linnie said...

Irene I am loving this card ..the lace detail is stunning and the flowers are just beautiful
luv
linniexxx
Thankyou for coming out to play with Daisy this week

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Irene, I thought I had commented on this card - must be having a senior moment!!
It's lovely and just perfect for the CDM challenge - delighted you could join us again
Ann x