Sunday 20 September 2009

Belated birthday wishes

The third card

I just couldn't motivate myself last week and felt really bad that I didn't send my other SIL a card.

This is just a bit of fun albeit a week late.
Personally I think birthdays should last more than one day anyway lol

I've used Carol's Sketch Fun challenge 14

I am pleased with myself that this time I have used the right sketch and not missed out this week.




The image is printed on photo paper (the expensive stuff from the 99p shop) and has
been shaped and fixed with silicone to give some dimension. Can you tell from this pic?



'Tis nice of you to stop by and many thanks if you have time to leave a comment...

x

2 comments:

Carol said...

Such a cute elephant Irene and the dimension shows well on the second pic....love the sentiment too :)
Thanks for joining my sketch challenge, good luck for the draw!

Hugs
Carol x

Chrissie said...

What a cutie!
So glad to see you use only expensive items on your cards, like me! LOL!