Monday 21 September 2009

It's Goodbye from me

........for two weeks.

I will be up very, very early tomorrow morning to head up to Birmingham airport for hopefully an uneventful flight to Crete.

Got lots of things to do today.....the most important being the packing and stopping hubby putting extra stuff in the case.

We ate with DD and family last night and SIL made a delicious curry. You might question the wisdom of eating a curry so soon before going on holiday but I figured that any serious effects would have passed in 24hours...LOL

We have to see Son and family this evening then hopefully get our heads down early for a few hours sleep. I sure don't relish the idea of getting up at 4am :-(

Tis a shame that I will miss out on claiming all the wonderful candy I am going to win in the next 14 days ROFL

I look forward to catching up with you all when I get back. Take care everyone...I will miss you!!!

x

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Wishing you a fabulous holiday Irene and don't worry about missing out on your candy wins...I'll contact them all to say you nominated me to take them for you LOL!!