Tuesday 8 December 2009

Art Deco Christmas

Oh no!!
Another senior moment!!

I made this card specially for Rainbow Lady's Challenge 81...
use a black card base...check...done that.
The only trouble is the instructions also say to use a Christmas Carol as the topic..duh!
Can you think of a carol about an art deco lady? No, neither can I, lol.



Can you see the sparkle :-)




The image and BP is from Debbi Moore's Glitter & Glitz Art Deco CD.
At first I thought the BP was too dark but now I've put it together it looks quite nice.
I don't use border peel-offs very often these days but they have added a nice finish to this. Also added some gems for a bit of added glitz.

Shame about the challenge. I am going to have a little think and will be back later.

Than you for stopping by and all the lovely comments left.

x

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful card. Love the Art Deco lady. Will have to have a think about linking her to a Christmas Carol.
Hugs
Sandra x

Beryl K said...

This is so beautiful Irene, shame about the carol though, hey perhaps she could be called Carol lol.
Love the image still waiting for my cd to come, was late ordering it
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

Shame it didn't fit Cynthia's challenge Irene, but take heart from the fact that it's a stunning card.

Jane's Blogs said...

Beautiful card. I do love the art deco style.

Jane xx