Sunday 2 May 2010

70th Birthday

A customer's friends celebrated two big birthdays this weekend, the lady's 70th and her husbands 80th.
This is the first card. She has a Westie so I hope she likes this little darling - isn't he/she just adorable.

Allsorts  challenge #50  this week is Animals
Creative Inspirations #58 is Easel cards
Daring Cardmakers challenge this week is also Easel cards




Thank you for stopping by and for leaving such lovely encouraging comments.
I hope you will stop by again :-)

I must apologise for my lack of  return visits lately. There are so many things that need my attention at the moment.  I hope to rectify this when I get back to normal after my hol.


x

9 comments:

kathleen said...

Lovely card Irene.

Kathleen x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Irene,I'm sure the person receiving this will love it.xxx

Beryl K said...

This is beautiful Irene, I am sure it will be well received.
Beryl x

Lynda said...

He is adorable and so is the card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Irene this is fabulous what a wonderful card with the picture on it this is one fabulous easel card
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lythan said...

What a great idea for a card! Thanks for playing along with DCM this week:)

Janiel/ janny said...

VERY CUTE!!!!! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs, Janiel

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is so sweet the photo is gorgeous

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Kirsten...x said...

Lovely card love the cute photo...x Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x