Friday 16 July 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #19 - DT card

It is time for a new challenge over at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog.
This challenge, suggested by Kym, is to use a

Cliff Richard Song
 as inspiration.


My choice is "Congratulations" for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding anniversary.

Papers - polished stone and mottled stone in neutral colours. Papers can be found in Ann's digi shop.
I randomly stamped a Penny Black  flowery heart on the  main BP on the front of the card and embossed with Enchanted Gold EP.
The image was originally coloured, but I changed it to a sepia shade to match the BP's
You can just see the 'sparkle' and the pink gems added for a bit of interest.
The image is edged with pentouch gold pen and fixed with foam tape.


Finished off with some of my lovely vintage seam binding ribbon and a 20mm flower.
Do pop over to Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog and see what great cards the design team have made
I hope you will have a go at the challenge this fortnight and look forward to seeing your interpretations.

x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful, so elegant. I love the image and those papers are lush, love the shape too

Beautiful card!!!
x
Vicky

Ann Whitfield said...

This is utterly stunning Irene and your daughter and SIL will be thrilled with it. It's a very romantic card, just wonderful!
Ann x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous card Irene, I am sure your daughter and SIL adored it.

Cathy
xxxxx