Saturday 17 July 2010

Thank You Teacher

A request from our 7yr old grandson for his teacher. He is moving up to junior school in September....oh my, how time flies.

The easel is one of the images from Crafty Ann's new set - In the Artist's Studio. I printed it on to Woodgrain Effect paper, one of the earth tones collection
The apple is one of Ann's too and is coloured with copics.
I made the BP by printing some numbers and alphabet on to some neutral coloured Polished Stone paper



I fixed the back leg of the easel directly to the card but the rest of the easel is raised with foam tape.
I also cut around the top part of the easel to hold the 'canvas' in place.

An apple for the teacher is just right for the
Simon Says challenge this week which is 'Let's get Fruity'

Thank you for stopping by and all your lovely comments are greatly appreciated

x

5 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

What a GREAT teacher card!! I love the easel and the background!!!! His teacher will LOVE it!!! THANKS For joining us at Simon Says STamp Challenge this week!!!!
Chris & the DT

Heather said...

Hi Irene, fabulous card, love your easel and blackboard, or to be PC white board. Great colouring of that delicious looking apple. I've often wondered where the saying 'An apple for the teacher' comes from.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is really cute!! I bet any teacher would love this!!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card, love the apple.
luv
Debby

Ann Whitfield said...

Oooh Irene - this is absolutely perfect! I bet his teacher loved it! I love the idea of printing the easel out onto the woodgrain effect paper - I didn't think of that! The card as a whole is so effective.
Ann x