Sunday 23 January 2011

Two more for Grandson

**********************
Not as 'boring' as the one from me & grandad hahahaha

I know there is a challenge at the moment for cards for a male but don't reckon these will qualify!!

I am chuffed with the BP I made for this first card.......I can do stripes :-)
Do you recognise the teddy, ooops, I meant teddys friend.....anyone of the male species is likely to know it is Kayla Collins who was in 'I'm a Celebrity'.
.


 And here is Kelly Brook on holiday in the Bahamas.....hard life innit!!!
The BP here is from Crafty Ann's funky collection 2......just the right colour and I fancied it looked a bit like the sea.



Thank you for stopping by :-)
Cheers me dears

x

3 comments:

Liz said...

Te he Anne we grannys is naughty naughty I've a naughty on my blog too lol whats the saying ?? Never to old lol

Both are FAb will go down well
Liz x

Liz said...

Te he Anne we grannys is naughty naughty I've a naughty on my blog too lol whats the saying ?? Never to old lol

Both are FAb will go down well
Liz x

Chrissie said...

I'm sure he'll really enjoy receiving these Irene!
lol Chrissie xx