Wednesday 23 February 2011

60th Easel Card

****************

Inspirational Card Sketches #103 - Easel card
Craft Your Passion #46 - Male card
Lollypop Crafts #27 - Black, white and a pop of colour
Dutch Dare #100 - Sparkle, glitter, bling

For an Arsenal fan :-) and boy did I struggle with this.

I cut a star and covered it in fine black glitter - ooooh, what a messy job! - layered it on to a d'vine swirled mat. The number 60 is Sissix Azure alpha die and the BP is from the Papermania Mono pad.
I printed the 'happy birthday' strip and 'dear husband and layered that on to silver mirri. The sentiment is handcut with fancy scissors


 As I had to get something Arsenal in, I printed the logo on to photo paper and used it to hold down the ribbon.



Thank you for stoppping by
Cheers me dears :-)


x

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card Irene, glad I didn't have to clear up all that glitter lol
Beryl x

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Great male card! Great sparkle too! Thank You so much for joining us at dutch dare this week!

Nicola said...

Great card for any male.. Love how you have used this weeks sketch at ICS. Many thanks for joining us. Nicola xx

Susie Little said...

Great work, Thank you for playing along at ICS!

Susie xx