Friday 11 February 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge #34

**************************
The new challenge #34 at Crafty Ann's is  
Love Is All Around 
This could be interpreted as Valentines, anniversary, engagement, wedding

I have used Ann's new locket image from Love is all Around sheet 2 which can be found here
I printed it on to silver mirri cut out the centres and added the vintage images.
The BP is one of the pastels from the embossed hearts collection available from the shop.
I made a little banner and this is also topped with embossed hearts and I added some glitter.




I've added a glamour dusted heart a handmade flower with a pearl centre


Thank you for stopping by and hope you will join us in this fortnights challenge

Cheers me dears :-)


x

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Irene, love the image. I find a spend coming on lol
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Just fabulous Irene. It's my brother and sil's pearl wedding anniversary this year and I already have a good idea what I want to do for them thanks to you!
Ann x

Chrissie said...

This looks so beautiful Irene, I love all your finishing touches on this too.
lol Chrissie xx