Friday 23 September 2011

Around the World with Crafty Ann

********************************

 I've returned from my lovely holiday with a great pile of washing as expected and a horrible sniffly cold which was not expected :-(  
Anyway, enough of feeling sorry for myself,  I'm back in time to post details of...............

 
and the theme for this fortnight is 
'Around the World'


I've gone oriental and  chosen Japan for my part of the world. I've used Ann's cherry blossom, the lotus flower images and this gorgeous blue BP from the funky collection - all available in the digi shop
  





The images have been arranged digitally, and then coloured with copics.  Simply matted with foam pads on to a background embossed with birds and swirls CB folder.
Both mats are edged with gold. 
I've added seam binding ribbon, a bow and an oriental charm to finish.




The DT creations are wonderful - as usual - it will be great if you pop over to CACB and see for yourself.
I hope you will get your thinking caps on and join us for this challenge - it will be lovely to see you there.

I'd also like to enter  this into the following challenges
Digistamps 4 Joy #28- anything goes
The Paper Shelter #32 - anything goes
Southern Girls #28 - anything goes



Thank you so much for stopping by
Cheers me dears






2 comments:

Debs said...

Very pretty card, that bow certainly finishes it off, Thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
Hugs Debs

Ellis said...

Love your Japan card! =)
Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4joy!
Hugs, Elenor