Friday 18 November 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge #54

*************************

Sketch and/or monochrome




Apologies for the short post but I've had  major computer problems but I hope they are solved now :-(

I do like to work with a sketch and also like monochrome so I am very happy with this challenge.

The main backing paper is from the funky collection. I used parchment for the four squares  and the main image - morning glory and trellis. The four small flowers are traced from the large image and coloured for the first time. I used bryunzeel pencils and alcohol - maybe not the method used by the experienced parchers but I am happy with the result. I added small pearls to the centres of the small flowers  and I've defined the four segments with satin ribbon





Close up of the centre panel.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CYDA #33 - embellishment bingo - peearls,  ribbon, flowers
Diva's by Design #15 - monochromatic


I hope you will play along with us and our sketch/monochromatic challenge



Thank you for stopping by :-)
Cheers me dears


x

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Stunning, elegant and I love it
Beryl x

Berry said...

How pretty and unique! Excellent work thanks for sharing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty and elegant Irene. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx