Monday 16 January 2012

My Sister is 65!

*************

Oooer! little sis will be 65 next week.
She has 5 grandsons and  last week became grandma to twin girls - wonderful - I am so happy for them all.

The BP is from my new Papermania Sunshine pack  gold embossed  generously  around the edges.
The die cut in gold mirri is Fleur de Lis shapeability - my favourite at the moment :-)

Handmade stick pin and flower, a bit of tulle and I HAD to put the important number on, didn't I LOL






I 'painted'  the flower with 3D gloss - easier than using UTEE - but still gives a similar finish



Challenges
Sketch Saturday #190 - sketch!
Phindy's #88 - tic tac toe - pearls, ribbon, flower
The ABC Challenge - H is for Happy Birthday
Incy Wincy #129 - bold & bright


Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears


x

10 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely card Irene, love the flower treatment. Carol x

Susie Little said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday! xx

Anne said...

Brilliant card Irene and I'm sure your little sis will be delighted with it. Hugs x

Jo said...

A lovely take on our sketch, happy birthday to your sister :)
Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week
Jo xx

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Irene, I bet your sister loves it
Beryl x

Ann English said...

Beautiful card, Irene! Twin girls! How wonderful-my twin daughters celebrate their 27th birthday today!
So glad you joined us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

Catherine said...

Beautiful card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week.....

dragonllew said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy
Jenny x

Lin said...

Wow Congrats to your Sister on her latest grandkids.

Gorgeous card, I bet she loved it.

Thank you for joining us at ABC.

Lin xx

Sabina said...

What a beautiful card!!! Very elegant!!! Thanks for joining us at ABC!!