Friday 20 July 2012

CACB #70 - Easel Cards

*********************


Easel Cards/Projects

I haven't made an easel card in quite a while and enjoyed making this one.

I love the Poinsettia with Script digi and the best thing is that it is pre-coloured - such a bonus if you are strapped for time.
I love the other colours too but went with this green border one for my card today.








This beautiful  backing paper is from the Traditional Christmas Scrapbook Kit.  It really is the most gorgeous red.
I finished the card simply, with just a red organza bow.





I hope you will join in this challenge with your easel cards.
The DT have some gorgeous designs for your inspiration over at Crafty Ann's so do pop over to see them.




I'd also like to enter
PaperPlay Challenge  #29 - Christmas in July
Christmas Card Challenge #33
Crafter's Companion #26 - ho ho ho Christmas
Creatalicious #36 - Christmas in July
Delightful Challenges - Christmas in July
Digital Tuesday  #169 - all tied up
Hooked on Crafts #22 - Christmas in July




Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears


x

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

What a cute easel card and the image is beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Margo said...

Gorgeous papers!
Thanks for joining us at CCC!

Pam Leng said...

This is such a pretty easel card I love the papers

Thank you for joining us over on the Crafters Companion Blog challenge this month

Pam x