Monday 14 January 2013

New Baby

*********

I know!! I've been AWOL for ages.
I'm having a struggle getting back to blogging although I have been busy cardmaking :(

This is a commission and the little chap was born in December but my customer wanted  a pic of him on the card but didn't get this until last week.




I'd like to enter....
Joanna Sheen Challenge - new beginnings
A Gem of a Challenge #62  - new beginnings
Pretty Little Ribbon #18 - flowers and ribbon



Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears


x

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Irene, this card is lovely and the baby is gorgeous, of course :) Hope you will find more time for blogging now that the holidays and Christmas are well behind us. Elizabeth xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Irene, he's so sweet. Carol x

downrightcrafty said...

oh my now this is adorable and love your image in that frame and the wonderful sentiment, thank you for sharing it with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Irene, love the image, Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card for a lovely baby, thanks for sharing it with us at TPLRS, hugs Liz xx