Sunday 10 March 2013

A Golden Day

**********

The first of three cards commissioned by my neighbour for her parents.


Gold painted punched butterflies
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Marianne flower die
Frayed muslin
Pearls








The flowers are made with my new aquisition, the Marianne die - I love this, although I still need practice with rolling. The paper panel here has a lovely design on it - it's a shame it doesn't show.






The inside with the same paper as on the front








Challenges I'd like to enter
Joanna Sheen - Mum's the word - as long as they are female cards and they are pretty it is OK!
4 Crafty Chicks #132 - die for dies
Happy Campers #12 - flutterby butterfly



Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears


x


6 comments:

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Irene, the paper is lovely and you've made a fab job with the flowers. Carol x

Vee Cassidy said...

Your cards are absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us at Happy Campers and good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

Chrissie said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Irene (the kind you do so well)
I've just had to make a golden card and I really struggled. I do wish I'd seen this first 'cos I'd have pinched the design!!
Can't wait to see the others when they're finished sweetie.
Chrissie xx

Wendy said...

So beautiful...Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our dies challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

Very soft and elegant wedding card. I love the colors you chose and the dies you used for it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.