Friday 29 March 2013

Friends Anniversary

***************
We have encountered some problems fitting the new kitchen and are still in a BIG mess and I am VERY fed up!

I struggled to make this card (6"sq) for our friends anniversary tomorrow, because the fridge is taking up most of the space in my work area and my PC has a dodgy connection and the screen keeps going off, boo hoo.

It is our Golden Wedding Anniversary on Saturday (tomorrow, same as our friends) and I haven't even made a card for hubby.......how bad is that :(


More flowers made with my new die.........I think I am getting better at these.
The stick pin is from WOC - papers from Far Far Hill - ribbon from Linda's, Funkie Junkie Boutique  - lace and button from stash





Challenge
HIMCR #90 - happy anniversary


Thank you for stopping by and the much appreciated comments on previous posts
Cheers me dears :)


x

2 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful card Irene and really lush looking bow.

Wishing you a happy Easter.

B x

Janette said...

Hi Irene I am back crafting again and have visited your blog as I never fail to gain inspiration and pleasure from looking at your beautiful creations.
Janette