Saturday 16 March 2013

Golden Day #3

**********


Phew!! This is the last card for neighbours Mum & Dad's Golden Anniversary.
I didn't know where to start with this one and found it more difficult to make this one to Dad from Mum than the others because I wanted to avoid flowers.




The magnificent TH flourish was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with detail gold then coloured with Scattered Straw distress pad.
The Spellbinders fleur de lis corner accents were squashed into the Versamark pad and heat embossed with gold.
The jute ribbon from Linda's Funkie Junkie Boutique is overlaid with Laura Ashley ribbon - a gift from my DD many moons ago. It is just the right colour and not too girly.

I found the little heart I'd made from friendly plastic goodness knows how long ago that was - so long ago that I've forgotten how to use the stuff. I'm going to have to look at YouTube for a video or tut, LOL







The inside but, again no pic of the box :)






Challenges
Crafting by Designs - wedding - 2nd entry
Use it Tuesday #52 - diecuts, punches, cutouts ( ribbon and FP heart)
Natalie and Amy #7 - diecuts
Make My Monday  - heat embossing



Thank you for stopping by and the much appreciated comments on previous posts :)
Cheers me dears


x

4 comments:

JayBe said...

What a beautiful anniversary card, Irene and congratulations to your mum and dad. Thanx for joining in at Make my Monday this week.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Scrappy Chick said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
Tracy DT

Stephanie U said...

This is a stunning card! Thanks for digging out that heart and ribbon and playing along with us at UIT!

Sandra Wright. said...

Beautiful,just beautiful and so you...elegant as always.

Hugs
Sandie x