Friday 20 September 2013

New Baby Boy

*************

Hello peeps, it's so good to be back.
Once again - not so much MIA but OOA, but feeling more my 'old' self at last, LOL.

How about this little cutie - isn't he a sweetheart.  He has been 'in the world' a while and this is rather late for his Mummy and Daddy to be receiving congratulations. As they say....better late than never.
My DIL has been so patient wating for me to get this done for her friends.







.....don't you just LOVE that 'smile'.





I'd like to enter
Totally PaperCrafts # 185 - 'happy birthday baby' or new  baby
Crafty Ribbons #62 - anything with ribbon
Diva's - anything goes





Thank you for stopping by today
Cheers me dears


x





7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure it was worth the wait! What a beautiful baby boy card xxx

brenda said...

Just popped in to say hello Irene although for reasons known only to him Blogger is not showing me your photos.

B x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card iRene :-) aww ,, isn't he adorable ! I am sure the new parents are thrilled with this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Gretha said...

A beautiful and cute card
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

DesignerDiva said...

This is just so adorable!
Thanks for sharing it with the Diva's this week for our Anything Goes challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx

Debs said...

Totally adorable!
Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Chrissie said...

I'm sure your daughter felt the result well worth the wait Irene and what a fabulous photo of the new baby! A lovely, delicate baby card just perfect!
Chrissie xx