Saturday 3 May 2014

Mothers Day

************

I will be off for a little break with my DD and SIL next week. I am slightly apprehensive as this is the first time without hubby and it is the same hotel we had our last holiday together last year :( 
I have many good memories of this place and will be meeting up with old friends and hopefully  will come back with new happy memories.

The butterfly is made from parchment and the 3 embossed panels matted on gold mirri card.





I'd like to enter...
Charisma Cardz  # 10  - mothers day
HIMCR #147 - mothers day

Thank you for stopping by today
Cheers me dears


 x

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Such a beautiful card Irene and your butterfly is stunning.
I hope you have a lovely break and come back refreshed sweetie.
Chrissie xx

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

This is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.
Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous Mother's Day card and I love the embossed detail.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Sarahx