Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Birthday Dear Daughter

******************************

Ingredients
Memory Box die
Painted recycled flower
Lace
Ribbon
Bling
Twine

Instead of dying the flower with DI  like in my last post, I painted this one with some cheapo gold paint and applied a smidgen of gilding wax....


 
  ....adding some gold glittery flakes to centre.
 
 
 
 
 
I'd like to enter
Crafting Musketeers #25 - use a die cut
Crafts Galore - anything goes for May
Everybody Art  #323 - happy birthday
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today :)
Cheers me dears
 
 
x
 

3 comments:

Jacee said...

This is so pretty Irene, lovely soft colours and that flower is gorgeous
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Andree said...

A gorgeous card. The flower and dies look wonderful and I love the colours.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge "Anything Goes" and good luck x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x